Should I attend an expensive training seminar on my company's dime if I've been casually looking for a new job?
My company is supportive of attending these types of things once or twice a year. I've had my eye on one for a little while that's a few thousand dollars. I'd love to go, but I've been casually looking for another job. I don't really know if I'd leave my current company, but I've had two phone screens recently and continue to apply for "dream opportunities." If my future at my current company is uncertain, should l avoid pursuing pricey learning opportunities like this on their tab?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Should I attend an expensive training seminar on my company's dime if I've been casually looking for a new job?
Reviewed by Louhi
on
janvier 21, 2019
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: