Should I and if so, how can I ask my managers to pay for the work I did for them as part of a school project?
It's a messy situation, but I had to find a client to work on a group project for class. With my circumstances we settled with my place of employment with my 2 managers (Jo and Ali) as our client contact. To cut it relevant and short, the client was satisfied at the project result.
I went into this project not expecting to get compensated. However, earlier during the project weeks, one of the manager s(Jo) asked if I was getting paid. I said I wasn't not sure. Jo never brought it up again.
Then during my project review session, another manager (Ali) was discussing the results with me but then she brought up this statement 'Not sure if you did this under Jo's hours or mine'... at the time I didn't think any of it as I never submitted any hours.
My family thinks I should ask for compensation, but I had lots of problem with the project. Additionally I'm not sure how to approach the subject to clarify if they were referring to a payment that wasn't made. If I do approach, it is likely that Ali is the one I speak to first.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: