Resurrecting Old References

I have two interviews next week for a job field that I worked in 3.5 years ago. Should all of my references be from professionals in this field? I know for sure I can get one from my past supervisor. If I am unable to get at least two more, would a past mentor (non-professional) or co-workers from my current company from these last 3 years be acceptable? I have been in a combination of full/part time school & work these last years. Full time work in a totally different field as of the last year.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Resurrecting Old References Resurrecting Old References Reviewed by Louhi on janvier 03, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.