I have been feeling lost lately with what career path I should choose to go down and I'm looking to see what jobs/advice you fine folk may have for me. I planned on attending a trade school for automotive mechanics but decided against it(financial aid wanted me to be a part-time student and bring in $8k on day one, which was not possible at the time) and got into sales, it has been nice but honestly the rat race is getting old. I was considering enlisting and get my training for becoming a diesel mechanic(without going to a trade school) because that would translate nicely to a well-paying civilian job. Also, I have noticed that technology is the next big thing in this world so maybe something along those lines? I am looking for any advice you may have, thank you for your time!
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: