Question about Security Clearance?

I accepted a job for a government contractor in October. I worked until November when I got deathly ill and had to miss over a month of work. I didn’t qualify for FMLA, so they had to end my employment. They made it look like I put in a 2 week notice though so that I could be hired back within the future. The HR person told me to apply within 60 days and she would do her best to try and hire me back. I had to get a Secret Clearance for the government. When I reapply, will I have to go through all of that credit check and all that again to obtain another one, or will mine be good? I honestly forgot to ask her and don’t want to bother her with questions.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Question about Security Clearance? Question about Security Clearance? Reviewed by Louhi on janvier 16, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.