Hi all!
I have been on several interviews since I graduated. I turned day my first job offer, the pay was great but there were VERY little benefits. My second job offer is for a VERY well known company. Benefits are great but they are paying me $2 above NYC minimum wage ($17). They sent me a contract and my on boarding information so I am officially hired. I made it clear from the beginning that I do not feel comfortable with that low of a wage. They said they would get back to me, its been TWO WEEKS. Im supposed to start working in three weeks. Are they just trying to avoid me and hope I'll just forget?!
TLDR I start my first post-grad job in three weeks. They offered me $2 above minimum wage. I made a counteroffer and they said they will quickly get back to me. Its been two weeks.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: