Background: I worked for a college part-time job for a year and two or three months now. I got moved up in position and worked it solidly for 3 months, but kept running into an issue--I disliked the toxic environment. People abuse the system, we catch people maliciously mixing stuff into food, not cleaning, and breaking worse rules than that and no matter how many reports the over-worked shift-supervisor files nothing happens. I moved to morning shifts which seemed to be less toxic until my mode of transportation, Uber, stopped being reliable. I pushed my shift time back, took the tardies without argument, and then vowed to have fixed it.
Uber stopped working entirely and Lyft was vacant of drivers. Too many tardies. I was told "Just keep coming into work until you get the paperwork :)". And so I did. I had 4 more shifts until break and did them and tried my hardest to keep everything in ship-shape. I don't detest my job and some of the other PT are the sweetest people.
So, the college is out for break for another 3 weeks. Is it bad manners to send in a 2-week notice? Can I send one in if I'm being fired or being considered for being fired? I feel kind of bad, but I also dislike how when I asked the main manager about it: "So am I fired...?" he just said tore into me with "I have no idea what you're talking about." Yet they still kept insisting "maybe we aren't firing you. Maybe we are. Just keep working and see!"
Semester start is when we train new shift-leads, and I feel they may slap the paperwork on me after I train someone to essentially take my place and while I accept that's business, I also feel kind of like it would save us both trouble if I just gracefully stepped out before the shift manager makes her schedules. I'd rather spend the rest of break getting a different job closer to where I live.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: