Leaving with no notice, need some advice!

Got a call today— I got the job! Isn’t that exciting? $15 an hour and closer to my home, and it’s a way better job than retail.

However, new boss said over the phone that they need me to start next week. Giving my other job two weeks notice won’t cut it (my words, not his). I have until the end of the day to think about it and call him back.

I feel extremely guilty about the possibility of leaving my old job without any notice. Not only is everyone in this workplace of about 20-25 people pretty close friends, I know for a fact that we’re extremely tight on employees (to the point where I can’t really call out sick because there’s only one person working at a time). Me leaving would leave an empty spot that they don’t have anyone to fill. I just feel awful leaving them in the dust like that.

Also, since I don’t come in today and I don’t have a car, I’ll have to do it over the phone. Which is worse.

What the hell do I say to my old job?! How do I even word this without being a total douchebag?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Leaving with no notice, need some advice! Leaving with no notice, need some advice! Reviewed by Louhi on janvier 25, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.