So, tomorrow is my last day and I've been finding it increasingly difficult to get along with one of my coworkers, which is saying a lot for me, I'm like Pam Beasley. Today I gave her a two urgent requests to validate, all she had to do was sign something stating I had the correct information on the paper. She threw the requests on an empty desk, so I went over there and said that they had to go out today and repeated myself after she didn't acknowledge me, so she snapped at me, and thankfully a manager overheard it and reported it to our boss. The manager told me that since it's my last day I should call her out as I'm leaving, and I'm very tempted to do so, I would probably tell her to try to be less of a bitch, nothing major. Has anyone else called somebody else out or left a job like that? I still need the reference, but I'm pretty sure my boss would be on my side and like that I was being more assertive.
Edit: The manager that overheard it is from a different department, we don't report to her. But if you knew this coworker, she is a bitch to everyone, all the time, for no reason. She also the reason for the validation, but that's another story. I might resist telling her off...
Edit 2: what would be some "nicer" ways to tell her off? Like "I wish I could say that it's been a pleasure, but that would be a lie" type of thing?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: