Job interview tomorrow l left information off of application

I applied for a file clerk position in a drs office and on their application it asked if I’d had any moving violations within the last 3 years. I know I’ve had two speeding tickets but I couldn’t remember the dates so I left it blank. This job involves no driving. Should I bring it up? Will it show up if they do a background check? Does it matter? It they ask what should I say? It’s making me not want to go to the interview. I have pretty bad anxiety and I’m already nervous as it is.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Job interview tomorrow l left information off of application Job interview tomorrow l left information off of application Reviewed by Louhi on janvier 03, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.