I gave my resignation to my supervisor this afternoon. My last day is January 25. Our HR policy recommends 2 weeks and this is near a month. My supervisor was concerned about leaving too quickly but policy is on my side.
This is a good point to mention that I work in a church. He was concerned about the appearance of my leaving, whether it was moving on to another opportunity or just leaving to get the hell out of there. I am in fact leaving to get the hell out of there and don’t have another job lined up. I didn’t say that though and told him that there were lots of factors and I’d thought about it for a long time.
I noted that my supervisor didn’t mention that he would be a reference for me. Not sure how to take that. Is that something noteworthy?
Since it’s now public that I’m leaving and, among the staff, is known that I don’t have another job offer yet, what should I say or do regarding interviews? Should I just not mention anything about what comes next and just focus on what is in front of me?
Any other advice for the period of time between when you’ve given notice and when you actually leave?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: