I wouldn't mind joining the military because you get paid and get to disappear from where you're at... they help you get started, I can't necessarily afford to do that on my own but I don't think my mental health record could be waivered in order to join. I'm a 21 year old female with a high school diploma and have slight stuff from when I was a minor and one incident when I was 18. I'm a lot better now and feel like this could help me save money and keep in order but I doubt I'd be accepted. I'd love to work with animals in another country or be a flight attendant but it seems almost impossible? Any tips or advice? I'd like to have a decent paying job before trying to go back to college, for my mental healths sake. Lol
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Jobs/programs that pay me for/while traveling?
Reviewed by Louhi
on
janvier 04, 2019
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: