I've been working with my boss for a few months now. We do deliveries, so hes the driver and I'm basically his helper. I'm his only helper. Tonight I finally decided that I need to grow the courage to move forward and get better pay. I plan on working for another guy in the same company. ( these guys are contractors under the company so I pretty much work for the drivers/ the contract holders.) I became friends with my "boss" so it makes it so much harder for me to actually have the guts to tell him I dont want to work for him anymore. In a way I'd feel like I'm betraying him. Deep down I know I am not, because I am doing this for myself and my family. I guess I just need some advice or ways to go about this. I want to do this tomorrow, and I plan on working with the other guy this upcoming week, so it would be a 2 day notice. I'd really appreciate the help and I'll try my best to answer any questions. Also sorry for the formatting, I've been a lurker for a little over a year now. Just recently started posting.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: