I have a BFA in design and finding it really hard to find a job. I've been trying for about a year (although I've given up and and restarted a few times). Back at it again, and have applied to at least 20 jobs in the last month. Only got 2 interviews and I didn't get either job. They were my first 2 interviews, even though I've applied to many more in the span of a year. It's really discouraging.
Currently working a degrading minimum wage job that I hate and makes me physically ill. Do you know of any jobs that aren't mind-numbing or physical (I'm physically weak) that I can get rather easily (compared to design jobs that make you jump fiery hoops)? Something above minimum wage. So no restaurants, retail, or customer service, please. I want to feel like I'm doing something that matters, pays me enough, and doesn't drive me insane with stress and/or physical exhaustion.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: