A timeline for you of my career thus far:
-I moved away from home to a large city.
-1st job: 3 months, not enough training, large city anxiety, social services in a population I was not ready for
-2nd job: 7 months, call center simply to pay the bills and decide if I wanted to live in the same city next year.
-Moved back home.
-3rd job: 8 months, working 70-90 hours. Got burnt out, lonely, was close to legitimately killing myself due to the loneliness. I'm still getting calls asking if I want to come back.
-Current job: 8 months. No stress, Kinda boring, flexible hours. Shit pay (28k).
I'm in talks with my siblings' employer, who is prepared to double my income and send me to get a masters degree, if wanted, after working for them for a year. I would probably work for the next month or so before transitioning to the new job. I would move in with my sibling for a few weeks whilst I found an apartment in the area. I know it's a lot of hopping, and a lot of it comes from trying to fix the first job and mistake which was moving.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: