I'm applying to a job on Craigslist with no experience and the cover letter is whipping me

I've never had to write a cover letter before and didn't realize how challenging they can be. The position is for a land surveyor and it sounds really cool to me. They do prefer experience but do not require it. Here's what I have so far:

Good Evening,

I have great interest for the posted position. While I do not have experience in this area of work, my past job experiences in minor mechanics and maintenance have required me to effectively learn new equipment and techniques in a professional and safe environment. My active lifestyle along with a military background will ensure that all physical demands will be met. I have been looking for an opportunity to grow and undertake new challenges and look forward to discussing this further with you. You will find my resume enclosed.

Best Regards,

Could I get some critiques and improvements? I don't like the first sentence but I cannot think of anything that's not generic or over the top. Keep in mind this is my [f]irst cover letter so be gentle :D

Thanks guys

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

I'm applying to a job on Craigslist with no experience and the cover letter is whipping me I'm applying to a job on Craigslist with no experience and the cover letter is whipping me Reviewed by Louhi on janvier 16, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.