How can I effectively apply for someone else?

3 years ago, I was living in SoCal, and got a job in another state. My girlfriend stayed behind to finish her Master's degree.

1 year ago, she's finished with her degree, but she hated the weather where I lived (TBH, so did I) so I started looking for roles in the Pacific Northwest, where the weather was more our taste. The deal was, I'd get a job and move first, and then she'd move up from SoCal.

Now I've got a job with much better pay and benefits than where I was, I have an apartment, and I'm ready for her to move up. Problem: Her family situation has gotten complicated and she's helping support her family, and I don't make quite enough to do that. Her current job is also working her incredibly hard; she's working 60-80 hour weeks every single week, leaving her no time to job search, either there or here.

These two facts mean that she has to find a job here, and probably full-time, in order to move here, but she doesn't have the time to job-search, especially when she doesn't live here.

I do have time, and a copy of her current resume, but I don't know how far in the application process I can go before I should turn it over to her without leaving potential employers feeling like they're getting cheated, or that she isn't really up to the job? (She is. I'm watching this woman work insane hours in a demanding position with very high turnover - she went from being the new person to one of the "old hands" in the space of a year.)

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

How can I effectively apply for someone else? How can I effectively apply for someone else? Reviewed by Louhi on janvier 16, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.