Hey guys, recently graduated with a liberal arts degree, I know it hurts to not have a more specialized degree but that's what I'm working with right now. I don't know what I want to do. I'm 28, went to college part time and worked in food service part time. Only started submitting my resume a couple days ago through indeed, and I don't know what type of job I'm even looking for. I basically send it to any job posting that's 40k+. I want to break into this world of having a job with a salary but its not at all interesting to me. My interests include skateboarding, fitness, and smoking weed and I don't know where those align with any type of salary job. I've had lyme disease for a few years now and it got to a point where it was really bad, I'm finally getting a hold of it. One thing it does is make me feel like i don't have the mental focus, sharpness or the brains to do a lot of things. I just need advice I literally don't know what to do to move forward. Thanks!
Edit: GPA was a 2.5 and I'm a tall white male.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: