Due to health problems I've had (and might still have), as well as physical issues I know I still have, I'm not comfortable taking a job where I have to lift anything that weighs 10 pounds or over too often. I'm not sure how comfortable I'd be lifting stuff that weighs less than that even on a regular basis, but I might be willing to try and see what happens, or at least 5 pounds and under, maybe. Due to a combination of speech problems, an unpleasant resting face, and anxiety, a job where I have to interact with people on a regular basis isn't something I'd be completely comfortable doing either (I could imagine tolerating having to communicate with say a supervisor or something a little bit, maybe more if our interactions went smoothly enough). These 2 no-no's eliminate a lot of the obvious entry level jobs (though correct me if I'm wrong): call center, fast food, retail, receptionist, manual labor. I think a security job where I just sit down and stare at a monitor could be something I could try (if I'm able to get certified and secure a position like that), but besides that, what other jobs do you think are available under this criteria?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: