I accidentally responded to an email thread with an old, unused email from when I was a teenager. They haven't responded yet. Should I apologize or just act like it didn't happen?
The email address doesn't say anything bad, like SExxxIGurLLLL69, or anything like that....but it is clearly an old email that isn't professional. I have since responded to the thread with the correct email. Should I acknowledge the other email or just let it be? For all I know, it could've gone to her spam folder and she may not have even noticed it.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
I accidentally responded to an email thread with an old, unused email from when I was a teenager. They haven't responded yet. Should I apologize or just act like it didn't happen?
Reviewed by Louhi
on
janvier 16, 2019
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: