After a grueling court process I was strongly advised to take diversions over a crime I did not commit, It has wrecked me mentally and I tried every option to prove my innocence and learned a tremendous amount in the process but in the end my lawyer said it was a very shitty situation and that its the best option in the end as I wont have a record.
So right now I have a felony on my record I believe but its going to go away once I complete diversions, but every place I applied thus far looks at this with severe suspicion and I can't seem to get a job anywhere, I wasn't convicted, what should I do?
If this isn't the right place to post about this please refer me to the correct place, as I searched around and this seemed like the best option.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
How to get a job while on diversions?
Reviewed by Louhi
on
janvier 25, 2019
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: