I majored in economics and graduated in 2015. I did two internships after college that didn’t go anywhere then a year contract at google doing content review.
I can’t land a job for anything. I say I’m a freelance dev which isn’t really true it just sounds better than being unemployed for a year looking for work.
I’m 26 and I feel like people look at me and think to themselves “no one has picked up this guy why should we”
The path to a stable job keeps being hammered into me that the internships in college hire you on as a full timer then you go from there.
I feel like I somehow messed up my life and I can’t go back and change the past and the future doesn’t seem to hold any opportunities for me.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
How much have a screwed up?
Reviewed by Louhi
on
janvier 17, 2019
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: