How accurate is YTD (12/31/18 paycheck) and my annual base salary?

I looked at my 12/31/18 pay stub and found that there is a $2500 difference between my YTD and my annual base salary. I don't know if this is normal, I honestly never looked before and I only looked now because I am going for a mortgage and they want salary proof and the amount I told them and that is in my offer letter didn't match my YTD. So, for example, my agreed upon annual base salary is 67500.00 and my YTD is 65000.16, I get paid semi-monthly.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

How accurate is YTD (12/31/18 paycheck) and my annual base salary? How accurate is YTD (12/31/18 paycheck) and my annual base salary? Reviewed by Louhi on janvier 03, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.