Help! Stay as an accountant in USA or teach English abroad in Japan?

So my two options right now are to use my college degree in accounting or to teach English in Japan.

I’ve been working at a public accounting firm for almost 3 years making decent money for a 23 year old. However I find my work so tedious and the hours I work with no overtime is getting out of hand. I also started my own side business doing bookkeeping for a few of my own personal clients. Also very boring- but a good side gig that I can grow.

My best friend moved to Japan 2 years ago to teach English and hasn’t come back yet. He landed me a job in the same city as him teaching English at an elementary school. I really believe the teaching experience and Japan experience is priceless but the pay is significantly less than what I am making in accounting. However I will get a free apartment and will not be subject to any taxes.

Leaving my family will be tough but I do think a year abroad will help me get out of this funk that accounting has put me in! I feel like spreading knowledge to children is way more satisfying then completing tax returns!!

Does anyone have any experiences or advice to help me with my decision?!?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Help! Stay as an accountant in USA or teach English abroad in Japan? Help! Stay as an accountant in USA or teach English abroad in Japan? Reviewed by Louhi on janvier 25, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.