Got an interview for a government job. They asked me to fill out my tax information and bring a void cheque.. Which is a good sign.. They also asked for references.. Which worries me. (Canada)
(side question, is me bringing my tax stuff and void cheque a good sign?)
I have an interview for a great government job which will give me access to benifits and all that. I have an interview planned and they want a list of references, however I can only provide 2 references. One of which was a Teacher I had in college in 2016/2017. The other is from a recently retired principal who I worked carpentry jobs for.
My other possible relivant job reference is from a job I had to abruptly leave due to me losing my apartment. So I don't think it would be nice things said about me.
All my other jobs I had are literally on the other side of the country and are not relivant anymore due to turnover.
What should I do? They only asked for two. Which they apparently plan to call.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: