For a bit of background, I'm 22 and graduated with my degree in Computer Management & Information Systems last May.
I really hate my job, and I'm not sure what to do. Not only do I dislike it, but I'm also not very good at it. I would have failed the majority of my IT classes, if it wasn't for non-test related points. Currently, I'm working as a Junior Developer. However, I'm not doing a very good job to the point that they want to move me over to Help Desk. It's being presented as a "lateral move," but it's basically a demotion to what I'm currently doing.
Are there other jobs out there that my background would be useful in, but I wouldn't have to be doing technical things (writing code, monitoring a network, etc.)? At this point I can't even tell if I just picked the wrong thing, hate where I work, or just hate working in general.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: