Getting added on linkedin by someone in the company I applied to

Hi all,

was wondering, so I applied to a job yesterday that I really liked. I am a college student about to graduate in march, I applied to the company on their website which I was directed to linked in. I really liked what they were about and so wrote my first cover letter. (I started applying Monday to places). Today I got a request to join my network by a senior member of the company, at first I thought it was perhaps they wanted to see my linkedin privacy mode, however when I checked it it was on private however only private to those who are not signed in to a linkedin account. Should I take this as a good sign? If so should I wait for them to contact me first or shoot them a message first?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Getting added on linkedin by someone in the company I applied to Getting added on linkedin by someone in the company I applied to Reviewed by Louhi on janvier 25, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.