I was offered a position. I filled out the background check information. I passed the background check (received a copy of it in the mail.)
I called HR almost 2 weeks ago to ask about the next step. Never heard back. Figured, it’s the holidays, whatever.
Called the head of the department to ask about when I should come in. She wasn’t available so someone told me I’d get a call back. It’s almost the end of the work day and I never got a call.
My first day is supposed to be tomorrow and I’ve been given no information. Don’t know what time I should show up. Should I just come in at some point tomorrow and ask to speak with someone?
Thank you.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
First day of my new job is supposed to be tomorrow and I have not heard ANYTHING from HR.
Reviewed by Louhi
on
janvier 03, 2019
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: