Cautious during job hunting process because of current workplace?

My current job situation isn’t great - the company is in a state with finances and processes, management don’t manage, staff are unhappy and leaving, my manager is disliked by 99% of people and very aggressive/controlling/rude... the list goes on.

I’ve been job hunting since September 2018 (on and off), but have yet to find the right job. I’ve only applied to 17 jobs since late October, but I wanted to make sure these are jobs I 99.9% want to go into. The problem is, I’ve had 3 interviews since this process began and despite doing really well and getting to second interview, I withdrew myself from all of them. I’ve also pulled out of a couple of first stage interviews due to finding out bad stuff about the company or not being sure on certain things.

I’m so scared of ending up in a similar situation or one that isn’t worth the jump that I feel like I’m starting to detriment myself. The kind of job I want is quite specific and so are the requirements (location, environment etc.) and I know it could take months before I get anywhere, if ever.

Do I carry on as I am or just take something that may be a risk to save my mental health? I feel trapped, but I don’t want to be trapped somewhere else yet unable to leave.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Cautious during job hunting process because of current workplace? Cautious during job hunting process because of current workplace? Reviewed by Louhi on janvier 25, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.