Best way to decline an interview via email? They stood me up and want to reschedule.

So essentially a new independent business is opening in my town and I had previously enquired to see if they were hiring and they weren't. Weeks later they reach out to me to get my resume, I send it and immediately they ask if I can interview that night.

I say yes, of course and rearrange my night and bus an hour out to go. I get there, and the place is empty. Wait around 20 minutes then leave and shoot them a confused email.

They reply saying "I had to run out of the shop early, sorry for not rescheduling, I hope you're still interested in meeting?"

Fun fact; I'm not. It's v cold where I live and I did not enjoy waiting outside not knowing what was going on when they're the ones who invited me out and set the time.

BUT I do know some of the workers in a professional sense and my town's local business community is v close and I'm involved in it so I don't want to be rude about it all.

What's the best way to let them know I'm no longer interested while not making it super weird in the future?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Best way to decline an interview via email? They stood me up and want to reschedule. Best way to decline an interview via email? They stood me up and want to reschedule. Reviewed by Louhi on janvier 16, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.