Applying for an internal position where there is stiff competition

At my work there was a bunch of new internal postings, one of which I'm interested in. But there's likely to be a lot of competition for that one.

I was promoted to my current position rather quickly because I have the drive, passion, energy, and capabilities it needs. In my short time, I've made positive contributions to the company, some of which are now implemented. I'm an ideas guy, and I love coming up with solutions to problems. I feel I have what is needed for this posting too. My most recent performance review was very good, I was told that I'm well on my way to the next level. This posting is kind of a stepping stone to that.

It says you have to have minimum 3 years experience in your department, and I have *just over that*, 3 years, 2 months.

Some of the people applying will have 5+ years, some almost 10 years.

What can I put on the application to showcase that I have what it takes, even though I haven't been there as long as some of the competition?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Applying for an internal position where there is stiff competition Applying for an internal position where there is stiff competition Reviewed by Louhi on janvier 17, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.