Hey r/jobs,
I recently started a fixed-term position at a very well-respected employer in my field. I started at a funky time of year (right before Christmas) and it has been a weird few weeks. Mostly that I have had pretty much nothing to do.
If I was salaried like I was at my last job I wouldn’t feel so weird. I’m back to hourly and required to work 8 hours but spend most of them doing whatever small tasks I have, reading internal documents, browsing the internet on my phone, or walking around my workplace.
I anticipate that things will pick up in the next week or so as my team is one of the busiest in the company. Even so, what do I do for now? I feel like a jerk when everyone around me is busy and I’m not and of no help to them (in spite of asking how I can help).
Thanks!
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: