First point, I absolutely HATE the job I am in and I was hired two weeks ago. I work in property management as a leasing agent, which isn t highly skilled but does involved a bit of know how to be well prepared. I was working at this position for a 1.5 years at a Section 8 property and it was HORRIBLE. The amount of screaming residents and numerous nightmare scenarios like shootings, stabbings, bed bugs, roaches, etc was awful. I got out of there. The job I just started two weeks ago is a non section 8 property, so less of the nightmare shit. However, it is a horrible environment. Staff attitude is insanely bad and the property is in bad condition with bad water leaks and insulation issues (makes it a tough sell to future residents). Also, the new manager did NOT tell me upon being hired that the property was in the process of being sold. Once new management takes over, they can change the game entirely on our benefits, hours, policies, etc. She never mentioned it to me, yet the property is being sold in February and no one has any details about our benefits as employees.
Anyways, I got a job offer from someone I interviewed with about 2 weeks before I started the new positions. Better hours, better benefits, same hourly rate, etc. Better offer all together so I am going to take it. My question is: Should I give 2 week notice?
Under decent circumstances I would do my best. But this office is a nightmare. Everyone is stressed due to the selling of property, so they are all so nasty. I have been treated so lowly. And honestly, its not like I could help train a replacement since I have only been there 2 weeks. My hunch is to just simply tell manager that it wasn't a good fit and I don't want to waste anyones time or money at this point and leave that same day. What do you all think?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: