New job drama

So I started a new job December 1st. Prior to being hired and on my phone interview, the HR lady asked if I would need any time off in the next two months. I told her I would be leaving the state for Xmas, about 7-10 days. She said that wouldn't be a problem. Then today I look in the system to make sure that's all taken care of, and see a handful of my time off requests were denied. I ask the manager, who says that the HR lady only noted the week of xmas as me being gone. I email her to clarify this with him, and she replies saying she only had in her notes that I would be gone for Xmas week and I would be marked for the other days. What do I do? I have a phone call with her tomorrow.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

New job drama New job drama Reviewed by Louhi on décembre 20, 2018 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.