What should I know and what questions should I ask (and what red flags should I watch out for)? Any advice is appreciated.
Can I state that: "I am only interested in direct placement jobs"?
--I know to ask: Will you submit my Resume' to any company without my direct/written permission? (If yes, I shouldn't use them). How much do they bill the client? What is your placement rate and their average retention beyond 90 days and 1 year? How many people have you successfully placed? (I have no certifications and not much experience......
Quick background: I have been unemployed for a few months. I was working as a 'contractor' or temp through a staffing agency. I think I went into it sort of not fully educated b/c I really thought there was a good chance it would become a FTE job since they said they promote from within. I had a good boss (Worked on a client site).
The whole contract experience really makes me want to avoid contract work and staffing agencies in general. There is no job security and all it takes is a phone call. I know that a BS degree doesn't equal a career - the recession made it hard.
I understand I am a recent graduate and am not about taking another 'temp job' but in the interviews I've had it seems like it's not a huge plus and makes me look like a job hopper. I just want to get in w/ a company and if they are decent I am wiling to stay for a long time (I'm loyal) but may be a bit ignorant tbh.
Thanks!
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: