At Home Job Advice

I would love advice about quitting my day job to pursue a full time career in wedding and portrait photography as well as my side design business. I know you may think, whoa that is dumb...but here's the scoop, my husband wants me to focus on my two businesses and as do I. He has a job that can help support bills, house, and a family so money isn't so much of a concern.

Currently I'm working at a dealership as their photographer, it's a pain in my butt and I cannot focus on my businesses whatsoever so I want to quit. Do any of you have tips on what are MUST DOs for success? I have much success already with booking clients. I've had a good handful this year and i feel it is growing well. So, what are your tips and advice, I would love to hear!

In the end, this will make me the happiest. It’s what i love to do and I’ve always wanted to do this. I also worry about what others will think of me but don’t I deserve to be happy?

What I know I should do: - Have a weekly schedule - Create a workspace area without TV - Eliminate distractions such as my phone and social media

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

At Home Job Advice At Home Job Advice Reviewed by Louhi on décembre 20, 2018 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.