I interviewed for this company and received an offer from them. On Glassdoor, it suggested that all their assistant-level roles pay the same amount. I wasn't sure if this was negotiable or not but that amount was just so low, I didn't think I could do it for the COL of where I am so I went for it. I'm not the most suave person; I asked if that amount was negotiable. The recruiter told me that was the base salary that all their assistants start with and asked if I had a question, almost seeming to prompt me to negotiate (but I'm unsure if I read that situation correctly). I asked for $2,000 more (was worried about scaring them off if I went too high), and she came back to me with even $1,000 more than that. Did I undervalue myself?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Post-negotiation offer--did I leave money on the table?
Reviewed by Louhi
on
décembre 20, 2018
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: