Leaving a job after 3 months - Do I put it on my resume?

I accepted a position at a local university three months ago after working for an extremely fast-paced, high volume, online education company and have found that there is no work here most of the time.

The university has busy seasons, which are 2 weeks long and occur 3x a year, but everyone in my department twiddles their thumbs the rest of the time because we are overstaffed. I have asked my boss for additional responsibilities and projects to take on, but they do not fill up an entire day. I have been “working ahead” to the point where I’m prepared for events occurring in March and have been feeling extremely unsatisfied because of all the downtime.

I just started job searching (again) because of the lack of work and am wondering if I should put my current position on my resume/applications. I know being here for a few short months may be a red flag, but I’m two years out of college (+ an alumn of the university I work for) and do not have a history of job hopping.

Any advice is greatly appreciated!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Leaving a job after 3 months - Do I put it on my resume? Leaving a job after 3 months - Do I put it on my resume? Reviewed by Louhi on décembre 20, 2018 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.