I thought this was common sense.... And maybe it is as I've only had one person do this to me. But they've done it twice now.
So - for anyone looking for a job and need professional references. Do them a favor and drop them a note to tell them that you'd like to use them as a reference. And if it's been a long time since you've worked together, you may want to schedule a quick chat just so you can update them on what you've been doing.
It does you zero good when they receive a call out of the blue and they're trying to remember what you even did for them.
This person worked for me a few years ago, and I have not once heard from them since I left. And the two times I've heard their name being mentioned was when a recruiter is calling me as a professional reference. WTF. I have no idea where this person has been or what they've been doing.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: