I have an Associate's Degree from a community college. Before that, I attended an overpriced art school, and I'm still paying back loans for it. I also attended a four year university to try to get my Bachelor's, but I only lasted one semester. So I've been working full time at various administrative and warehouse jobs for six years. I recently lost my job, and I'm busy sending out resumes all day every day. I've gotten a few interviews, but I keep getting offered minimum wage. As an experiment (and also out of boredom because job hunting is drudgery) I changed my resume to say that I have a Bachelor's from the university I briefly attended.
I'm aware of how bad this is. In any case, I was contacted by a staffing agency for an office manager position. This job offers way more money than I ever thought I could make. I agreed to meet with them for a pre-interview screening.
Now, I know they can do a background check and find out what schools I attended. Logically, I know what I should do. I should cut my losses and tell them I'm not interested. But I'm nearly 30, I live on my own, and I'm still paying off loans for that damn art school. This salary could change my life. Should I go through with the hiring process in the off-chance that they don't check my education credentials? It is very, very tempting. Please advise!
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: