So I am currently in the process of heading back to school to finish my degree. The company I recently worked for was a great company and has actually been featured in the Forbes best 100 companies to work for numerous times. I am obviously going to be taking a pay cut as I just need a job to get me through my degree that has feasible hours.
I applied for a few positions online and I got an email from an employer asking me a few questions, one of which is "How much do you need to make per hour to consider working with us?". This is a very basic admin type position working as a patient coordinator for a chiropractic office. On the job posting it stated an hourly pay range and I am wondering how I should reply as I do need to secure a job soon. With my current situation I can afford the lower end, but obviously I feel as if with my intelligence and skills I am worth the higher end. Any help?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: