Will I get hired?

I went to an interview yesterday. The front desk receptionist had me take a Wonderlic assessment before I spoke to the hiring manager. I was later introduced to him, He kept asking me questions about previous experience and asked me what position I wanted. He seemed really impressed by my resume and called me an “interesting candidate” and pointed out some positive things about my skills and personality. He later asked me how much I wanted to get paid. After this he said he was on “the fence” and didn’t know about which position to place me in, due to other candidates he said he had a “plan” and he will talk to the GM. As we walked out he asked me a quick question “what’s the color of the website”. I told him the right answer and he said “ok you passed the test.” After that, he said he would call me during the week and we concluded the interview.

Do you guys think this will lead me to landing the job? How does an interview usually go before you get hired do you get hired on the spot or do they actually call you back?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Will I get hired? Will I get hired? Reviewed by Louhi on novembre 30, 2018 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.