Talking to HR about a bonus discrepancy

So I was hired back in April and in my offer sheet it said I would be eligible for $2500 of the $5000 bonus because I didn’t complete a full year. Even so, I should be eligible for 8/12 of it or $3300.

However, After talking to a few people, they told me that the reviews and bonuses aren’t until March which would mean I’d essentially be here for a year by the time I actually get my bonus check. I was also told by someone who was hired in November that they are eligible for more than what I am eligible for.

How do I bring this up to HR?

Thanks!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Talking to HR about a bonus discrepancy Talking to HR about a bonus discrepancy Reviewed by Louhi on novembre 30, 2018 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.