Too many internships, which one to choose?

Currently experiencing first world problems. I have two internships right now, one is remote and unpaid and the other is on site and pays $15/hr. The unpaid one will end on the last week of January and I don't want to leave it yet because it's pretty fun and the managers are cool. The onsite one is also a decent gig. The managers are sweet because they know I go to school full time and would let me go home early or have me take a day off when needed. Pay is nice too for a college student like me. Both startups.

Now I have another job offer that's also a remote internship and pays $15 too. Kind of a combination of the two I mentioned above. They want me to start ASAP and I don't know whether I should take it or not. I might need the extra money for the holidays and my birthday coming up.

I also got a recent job interview for a spring internship at a brand that I absolutely love and is up and coming. Pay is 16/hr. I would have to commute 25 minutes though but they only require me to work 15-20 hours. If I get this, I definitely do not want to miss out on this opportunity since it's in the industry that I want to work in after college.

I'm very conflicted. I'm blessed to have this many opportunities at 21 but I obis cannot accept all four because I'll go crazy. I'm already going crazy with the two internships I have now lol.

Any advice will help please.

tldr: have two internships right now, one spring internship offer and one spring internship interview. don't know what to do! HELP

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Too many internships, which one to choose? Too many internships, which one to choose? Reviewed by Louhi on novembre 30, 2018 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.