Why do employers shove work socials down our throats? What do they achieve by trying to force everyone to get a long?
I want to make this clear that I can differentiate between my work life and social life, and I don't consider any of my colleagues as friends, but I maintain a kind of integrity where I will co-operate and get a long with them to the best of my ability to get the work done. What do they try to achieve by creating work socials? These are the most pretentious things ever, and people only attend them because they feel like there is some kind of obligation or they are kissing managements ass.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Why do employers shove work socials down our throats? What do they achieve by trying to force everyone to get a long?
Reviewed by Louhi
on
novembre 26, 2018
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: