Similar interview questions- how to answer differently?

Occasionally in interviews I get the questions "where do you see yourself in 5/10 years" and "how does this position align with your professional goals" in the same interview. Im really struggling with how to answer those differently because to me they're both asking pretty much the same question-they want to know I have goals and that the position would be a good fit for those goals. So in case I get those questions in the same interview again, any suggestions on how they are different?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Similar interview questions- how to answer differently? Similar interview questions- how to answer differently? Reviewed by Louhi on novembre 26, 2018 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.