I have been a sales rep at this company for two years. I have been in sales for 4 years total and scientific lab work for 1 year / chemistry degree.
Currently, I sell optical (fluorescent and luminescent) materials, and product authentication materials (3D hologram, anti counterfeit labels, etc). We also provide an app for our services that I have to talk about during the selling process.
It looks like the company might sell to a competitor in a year or two. What industries could I transition to? If I went back to school what field would be good to look at?
I deal with product / brand security, travel internationally, and have a scientific background (as stated before, chemistry B.S.). I have an open mind and look forward to your suggestions!
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Where can I go from here?
Reviewed by Louhi
on
novembre 25, 2018
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: