I've been working at {place} for about a year now, my co-worker and I are "friends" but she's probably the most toxic person I've ever met. She complains about literally everything, calls in sick atleast once a week, tells me I do "nothing", makes unnecessary comments towards me like "ew, never wear your hair like that again", acts like she's the manager (and makes sure everybody knows it too) , makes everyone try to feel sympathetic towards her, and she talks shit about everyone behind everyones back. How do I deal with this on a day to day basis? She's the type of person if I confront her she is going to be passive aggressive and snobby... (other people have left the position because of her) :( I hate this, going to work everyday is toxic.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: