When to mention my wedding?

I've got a job interview today. Pretty pumped about it but I have a concern. I'm getting married at the end of March, honeymoon the first week of April. This has been set in stone for a while. I didn't really expect to be on the job hunt right now. So my question is, how do I bring this up to the employer that I'll need some time off? Should I do it in the interview? Should I wait until I get an offer from HR and mention it on the phone?

Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks guys.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

When to mention my wedding? When to mention my wedding? Reviewed by Louhi on novembre 26, 2018 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.