Advice: Want to leave job to follow passion for Entrepeneurship

I'm a 22 year old that recently finished college, graduated with a degree in Biology and a minor in Chemistry. I got a job through a friend of my mother in law and accepted it without ever being told what my position was or what I would be responsible for doing. It pays great for a person my age! Love seeing my bank account every Friday morning. However my mother in laws friend happens to be my boss, but a good boss she is not. She has 35+ years of medical experience and gets extremely frustrated that I am not completely familiar with medical tests or in depth knowledge about how the tests work. She speaks to me in a very condescending and demeaning manner everytime I see her and it's causing me anxiety even when I'm home! I have a passion for cars and thought of this business idea in that field and am working on a business plan now. I spoke with my parents and Gf and they said I should just work for a company for a few years then think about entrepreneurship. Either they're wrong or I'm incredibly stubborn cause I can't get the idea of leaving my job and working on this business. I currently live with my parents so I'm thinking this may be the best time to take this shot since it has the least risk of me falling on my face. Am I being selfish for wanting to work towards this business even though I have a good paying job?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Advice: Want to leave job to follow passion for Entrepeneurship Advice: Want to leave job to follow passion for Entrepeneurship Reviewed by Louhi on novembre 26, 2018 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.